Terms & Conditions
Ickinger (Pty) Ltd with a registration number: [ XXX] (hereinafter referred to as “we“, “us” or “our“) is committed to ensuring the protection of the privacy of all visitors (“Visitors”) to our website at www.ickinger.co.za (the “Website“) as well as all persons (“Customers”) who have registered for an account profile with us, have done so in order to purchase products.
You need to read and accept all the provisions in this Policy in order to use the Website and/or our services. By accepting this Policy, you are deemed to have read and agreed with all the provisions thereof. If you do not agree with anything in this Policy, then you may not use the Website and any of the services available therefrom.
Important NoticeThese Terms and Conditions apply to users who are consumers for purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (the “CPA”).
- These Terms and Conditions contain provisions that appear in similar text and style to this clause and which -
- may limit the risk or liability of Ickinger or a third party; and/or
- may create risk or liability for the user; and/or
- may compel the user to indemnify Ickinger or a third party; and/or
- serves as an acknowledgement, by the user, of a fact.
Wordpress creates the hosting environment for Customjewellery.co.za it serves as our CRM platform. Users who create an account will provide personal data such as Name, Surname, and email address to create an account. Users do not need an account to shop online
PayFast Facilitates our payment procedures, and users will checkout using a name, surname and email address. To receive your products from Ickinger, the user would be required to enter a delivery address of their choice. PayFast and Ickinger endeavours to keep all of the user information safe and secure.
Omnisend is our email content management system. Users who sign up on the Bogart site must enter a name, surname, and email address. In addition, our emails give users the option of unsubscribing should they wish to opt-out of marketing emails.
Facebook is a social media platform we make use of. Facebook tracks user data separately, and users aren't required to give out any personal information should they wish to engage with our Facebook page or shop.
Instagram is a social media platform we make use of. Instagram tracks user data separately, and users aren't required to give out any personal information should they wish to engage with our Instagram page.
1. Entry 1.1 Entrants must be a natural person. 1.2 Entrants must not be our employee, officer or agent, or any person involved in the running of the competition, and can not be family of any such person. 1.3 Competition entrants must ‘like’ the ICKINGER JEWELLERS social network page as part of the entry process. 1.4 Unlimited entries per person. For every R3,000.00 spent one entry form can be submitted.
2. Dates 2.1 Promotion opens 1 Sept 2021 and close 22 Dec 2021. Winner will be announced 23 Dec 2021 2.2 No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received. Entries only valid for in store purchases at 15B Boundary Str. Tzaneen. Entry form will be filled in after purchase is completed. 2.3 We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any such event outside of our control. 2.4 Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of all of these terms and conditions.
3. Draw Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
4. Prize 4.1 This promotion prize shall consist of jewellery chosen from a selected range by the winner to the value of R7,000.00. Not refundable for cash. If the winner would like to manufacture a custom designer piece with us, the value of the prize can be used for designing and manufacturing we offer in house. 4.2 Competition prize winner will be notified by phone or by direct message on social media 1 day following the closing date of the competition, and can receive their prizes with immediate effect. 4.3 Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner for 14 days. If the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found. 4.4 The results of a competition will be announced on our Facebook Page 1 day following the closing date of the competition. The announcement may include the name and photograph, the town or region of residence and prize details of the prize winner.
5. Copyright and moral rights 5.1 You warrant to us that you created your competition entries, that you own all of the copyright in those entries, and that our use of the entries in accordance with these rules will not infringe any person's intellectual property rights or other legal rights. 5.2 You grant to us an exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable licence to copy, store, edit, distribute, transmit and publish your competition entries.
6. What happens to entries? 6.1 Competition entries will be gathered in a safe and closed one way container, and will remain closed until a winner will be drawn on the closing date. 6.2 Competition entries will not be returned. Please, therefore, keep a copy of your competition entries.
8. Our details: Registered office 15B Boundary Street, Tzaneen, 0850. You can contact us: (a) by telephone on 015 307 4448, or (b) by using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
1. When can we change this policy?
We may amend this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on our Website. The revised version will apply to Visitors with effect from the time we post it. These changes will appear on our website and will never violate any privacy laws, protecting you the visitor at all times. If you are a Customer, and you are not happy with the revisions made, you should stop using the Website in any way and may request us to deactivate your Account with us.
2. What type of Information do we collect?
3. How do we collect the information?We collect information with two different methods. Either by you voluntarily providing us your information or by us tracking cookies with automatically gathering technologies.
4. Why do we collect your information?
4.1. We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways: 4.1.1. To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested 4.1.2. To improve our website to better serve you 4.1.3. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests 4.1.4. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature, but only if you have given us your prior consent to receiving such communications 4.1.5. To quickly process your transactions 4.1.6. To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products 4.1.7. To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries) 4.1.8. To verify your identity when transacting with us 4.1.9. To verify your identity and to inform you of facts relating to your use of the Website 4.1.10. To keep transaction records and to comply with our other obligations and enforce our rights as per the T&C (if you are a Shopper). 4.2. We use the Third-Party Details to be able to deliver the product you purchased for such third party. To him/her and to contact such third party if need be to ensure delivery to him/her. We will not use such Third Party Details for any other purpose.
5. How do we protect & store personal information?
5.1 Our website is scanned for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. 5.2 All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. Ickinger will never ask for credit card numbers when making online purchases on our website. We only make use of PayFast and/or PayGate as third party payment service providers. Please read their Terms and Conditions on safe guarding of your sensitive credit of cheque card details. 5.3 Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. 5.4 We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information. 5.5 You should not share your account password with anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited telephone call or e-mail.
6. Do we share your information with anyone else?
6.1 We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. 6.2 We may also release information to Law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when (a) we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure; or (b) we need to do so to comply with any law; or (c) we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our User Agreement and/or Merchant Agreement. 6.3 Other third parties, but only with your consent or direction to do so. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. 6.4 Note that we will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this Policy. 6.5 Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
7. What is Non-personal information?
7.1 Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy regarding your information, the following information is not regarded as personal information for purposes of this Policy: 7.1.1. Permanently de-identified information that does not relate and/or cannot be traced back to you specifically. We may compile, use, share and otherwise process such information as we deem fit. 7.1.2. Non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by us. We own and retain all rights in such information.
8. You consent to the processing of your personal information
By accepting this Policy, you consent to our collection, storage, processing and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy. Should you terminate your registration with us and/or close your Account, you consent to our retention of the information we have already collected from you for record-keeping purposes only.
9. Optional consent to marketing & service communications
9.1 Although you cannot opt out of receiving communications we need to send you relating directly to your Website purchases, you can opt out of receiving various other types of communications from us, being as follows: 9.1.1. sporadic alerts about exclusive discounts, special offers, sales and competitions. 9.1.2. regular newsletters to inform you about offers, hot products and other things that may be of interest to you (based on your selected interests and previous purchases) or to our Customers generally. 9.2 Service communications concerning activity on your Account such as to notify you about a voucher you have received from us, or to remind you of unordered items in your online basket or vouchers approaching expiry which you haven’t yet redeemed. 9.3 You can opt out of service mails and notify us about your marketing communication preferences. You can also opt out on a specific type of communication by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email. 9.4 While we do our best to act on your preferences as soon as we can, please be aware that it may take up to 14 days for changes to your preferences concerning newsletters or service emails to take effect.
10.1 Upon purchasing any watch on our website, please allow 7-14 working days for delivery. Please note that we charge a flat rate of R120.00 on all orders purchased on our site. Jewellery will be delivered within 10-14 working days once the customer has confirmed the design. Should you have any further enquiries regarding our shipping policy, feel free to contact Ickinger https://customjewelry.co.za/contact-us/28 Danie Joubert Street Tzaneen, Limpopo 0850 South Africa email@example.com +27 (0) 15 307 4448
11. How can you contact us about privacy questions?
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, you should contact us www.Ickinger.co.za 28 Danie Joubert Street Tzaneen, Limpopo 0850 South Africa firstname.lastname@example.org +27 (0) 15 307 4448